In the process of bearing operation, the free vibration of the cage and the collision of the rolling ring will cause product noise, and other brands of bearings will also have this situation, which is characterized by:
1. Stamping cage and plastic cage can be produced.
2. Both thin oil and grease lubrication will occur.
3. It is most likely to occur when the outer ring bears bending moment.
4. It is easy to appear when the radial clearance is large.
Because of the inevitable collision between the hole clearance of cage and the ring clearance of cage, it is impossible to eliminate the cage. In order to reduce the assembly error, it is necessary to reasonably use the hole clearance and the ring clearance of cage.
Another situation is the vibration noise caused by the friction between the cage and other bearing parts. When the bearing rotates at high speed, it will produce self vibration due to bending deformation, causing "beep".
In the case of large radial load and poor grease performance of the bearing, the noise of "click, click" will be heard at the beginning of operation, because after the rolling body leaves the load area, the noise caused by the collision between the acceleration of the rolling body and the cage does not need to be worried that the noise will be eliminated naturally with the running of the bearing for a period of time.
The methods to prevent cage noise are as follows:
1. In order to keep the cage running stably, it is necessary to store and add grease as much as possible in the way of ring guide. In order to keep the cage running stably and far, it is necessary to give enough grease as much as possible in the way of ring guide. At the same time of high-speed running, the cage guided by roller is changed into the cage guided by ring
2. At the same time of high-speed far rotation of bearing, the vibration amplitude of bearing cage with large hole clearance is much larger than that of bearing cage with small hole clearance, so the selection of hole clearance is the most important
3. When selecting the model, try to reduce the radial clearance.
4. Choose the cage with high accuracy as far as possible to improve the surface quality of the cage, which is conducive to reducing the noise caused by the collision or friction between the rolling body and the bearing cage.
5. Clean the cage regularly, thoroughly clean the sundries inside, and thoroughly clean the parts and the whole set, so that the bearing has the highest cleanliness, so as to reduce the noise of the cage.